• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to recycle Catalytic Converters?

deisenba

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought an engine from an 2000 Wrangler and it came with the cats on the exhaust right off the manifold and I have another cat from an XJ. I was parting out my blown engine and a guy was telling me there was a place near St. Johns? that recycles them. Said they would probably pay $100-$150 for what I had. He didn't know the name of the place, so thought I would check on here to see if anyone knows.

There are places that will pay you like $50-$100 just for a Cat converter.. Because of the stuff inside.. Unfortunitly i dont know of one haha

The one in St.Johns is also the only one i remember seeing, but i dont remember where it was!

just park it on the side of the road and let it sit for a cpl days.... some crack head will do all the work for ya. . . . and best of all it's FREE, and goes to a good cause !

just park it on the side of the road and let it sit for a cpl days.... some crack head will do all the work for ya. . . . and best of all it's FREE, and goes to a good cause !
Hrmm.. They should make a "Club" device for the Cat :laugh:

Back