• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stearing linkage

RubiconKid95

NAXJA Forum User
I just installed a Rusty's heavy duty tie rod but it does me no good since I need a new drag link also.

I looked on Rusty's website and the only drag link I could find would be a custom made one starting at $125 depending on the set-up. Do they make a direct bolt in drag link like the tie rod? I see they have kits with both but I just need the drag link.

Or what do you guys think would be the best way to go? Im looking an OEM drag link for $100 but I figured spend a little more a get a stronger better set up.

Right, that was my idea. All the drag link is is two ends, one long and one short, well and the piece to connect the two. But my only worry is getting one just as messed up. A new one will run me 100 bucks. But i was just wondering if there were any after market ones without buying a huge set up or high steer.

Back