• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coil brackets and tab brackets

dallas xjs

NAXJA Forum User
i am in search for some good links on brackets for a 30...quality and prompt shipping is a plus...ripped all the stock crap up...if iam gonna get flamed what i need is coil brackets..L and R with trac mount but i can fab trac..and upper pass side brac...going to clayton next weekend so iam needing to order tomorrow...thanks

dallas xjs said:
i am in search for some good links on brackets for a 30...quality and prompt shipping is a plus...ripped all the stock crap up...if iam gonna get flamed what i need is coil brackets..L and R with trac mount but i can fab trac..and upper pass side brac...going to clayton next weekend so iam needing to order tomorrow...thanks

Lookin for a little DIY or direct fitment?

i have diy,already cut 1/4in plate for lowers and welded in for longarm...i just need some coil brackes and a solid pass side upper...i can weld a truss off the bracket...when i get back in town...i have other projects and press for time...links dear...

MORE

http:/www.mountainoffroad.com/

One hell of a deal. 250% better than making them yourself. Just tell them the axle and they will be on the way. They even come with some badass coil spring retainers. The ultimate in "cheater droop"

Don't forget to box all your LCA mounts. they will take a pounding.

try ballisticfabrication.com. i bought some brackets from them good price and good quality. there local for me (on the way home from work).

justin

bluetorchfab.com or something like that, BUT I HAVE NOT had good luck with thier shipping..

Ruffstuffspecialties.com

AA-MFG.com

polyperformance.com

Performanceoffroadcenter.com

MAD4wd.com

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483642

Theres a handfull of the major players (may have left one or two out?)...

if you still have the top of the old coil buckets, you can build your own

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00033.JPG

I'm still gonna add a piece of plate to the front in the open space.

Just make your own... Get a few Round Blanks from AA-MFG.com then take your coils adn get a tight fitting OD piece of tube and then cut a 2" section, weld it to the center of the blank and then get Curries Bumpstop kit adn weld a flange nut on one side of a 1" washer then weld the washer nut side down inside the tube. You are left with a super cheap yet very Nice setup that wont allow the spring to unseat by more then like 1" as well as bump stops all built in. About 80$ for both sides..

I did this on the back end of a CJ-7 that I did a 4 link conversion on... Worked awesome!

Few pictures..
Just the raw stuff
33460003.jpg

Then one with the washer and nut welded to the tube..
33460002.jpg

One more paintedup and kinda together witha few small things left, you can kinda se the washers welded in.
33460003.jpg

Last edited:
Back