• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Master Bushing Kit

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any experience with these daystar poly bushings?
http://www.quadratec.com/products/76046_81X_PG.htm
Seems kinda cheap for a complete kit.
And that is the 24mm sway bar kit. How do I know (besides measuring) what size bars I have under my 88?

I dont have any ex with the daystar unit, but have a complete energy suspension set on my 98, and I love it, awesome ride and no squeaks like you hear about, and no way to tell what size except to measure the damn thing!

Energy suspension? Who sells that brand? I looked in my PST Catolog and dont see them. Are they better than daystar? And who else makes a good busking kit
Oh they come with the UCA and LCA and the sway bars

energy suspension is carried by jegs and summit. I bought mine from summit and it cost 200 bucks or so, included everything but the sway bar bushings, which you can get from autozone for 25 bucks. how hard, not really to bad, i replaced mine when i had the currie mounts put on my dana 30 and I just heated the control arm and pressed the old ones out, clean and grease opening and mallet or dead blow the new ones in. to be specific it came with uca, lca, all three locations on rear leaf, trackbar mount and tre covers.

Cool so it came with the busking for the tie rod ends?

Back