• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

will this work

Why on earth would you want to do that?

Sure, it'll work. It's an axle, if you really want to any axle can go under any vehicle given enough time and energy.

For starters, it's not the same wheel bolt pattern. Have you done any research on this or are you just throwing it straight on the forums like most of your posts?

sorry i am trying to learn about things but i guess for people like you it hurts to help others out so sorry i asked!!! So to sum it up, if you dont want to help people with out being smart ass then dont reply to my posts...

sorry i am trying to learn about things but i guess for people like you it hurts to help others out so sorry i asked!!! So to sum it up, if you dont want to help people with out being smart ass then dont reply to my posts...

I see you are learning.. Good for you...I also see somebody posted some help too, good for him.. Like i said if you don't ask you can't learn...Now i can go an read the threads he posted, cause i need to learn too..
Thank you for posting up help for Kdud41..This is why HE came a member, cause of folks like you..
Again i thank you..:wave:

Last edited:
see that all he had to say thank you guys so much for helping me out as much as you have. and yes thats why i paid money to become a member so i can learn. Say im wrong but i belive forums are to help people lol i dont think that guy that was the first to reply to my thread knows what FORUM means lol

1. Thank you for becoming a paid member!

2. On forums, we all need to have a bit of a "thick skin", sometimes what we wright, or the comments returned, can seem a bit "cold".

3. Everyone has pet peeves--for some it is when someone doesn't search. While this is understandable, I don't find it near as aggravating as when someone a**umes we know what they are driving, and almost is bad as that is when people start throwing answers to a poster without knowing what they are driving.

Anyway, long story short, glad you are here, a member, and you can ask any damn question you want. Of course, you may get flamed, especially in the "advanced" forums, but isn't that part of the fun of internet forums???

If my post above is considered a flame then this forum has gone off the namby-pamby deep end. I'd read a few of the guy's other posts and was starting to wonder if there's something in the water in Hemet, then he posts this.

If my post above is considered a flame then this forum has gone off the namby-pamby deep end. I'd read a few of the guy's other posts and was starting to wonder if there's something in the water in Hemet, then he posts this.

Didn't say your post was a flame, I was addressing generalities. :cheers:

like Joe said, if i was to ask this in an advanced forum then yea i deserve a smart ass response, but in the oem tech discussion come on lol. there are some poeople in here asking about a wire under a seat and what that does, or people saying my lights in my jeep wont turn off, but you dont see me saying any smart ass remarks, because this is what the forum is for is to answer questions. Maybe some people have a life and cant research things. Maybe they need an answer now, ever thought of that? i was just looking up axles cuz i really need a new rear axle and i saw and heard that the amc 20's were a strong axle and i didnt want to be up all hours of the night researching. so a light bulb went off in my head saying "oh wait, naxja is a great place to go for questions, thats how i have learned as much as i have so far, ill just go there and post this and get a quick answer". lol

P.S. I must have forgot about the Forum question NAZI

from now on i will do some research before asking a question, since if offends people so much haha.

and if anybody has an 8.25 it would be greatly appreciated haha :D

Last edited:
Back