• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Shocks Please help

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted to use the Rough Country 2.2 but they are still not out yet has any one used the jk shocks I saw on acouple of threads that they saw the have been selling them but have not heard anyone say how they work

I have the JK shocks, they are a little firm with some bounce but aren't harsh or anything. The rear can work for 5" of lift easily but the fronts are only a little longer than stock XJ and are only good for 2-3" of lift.

Well I called last night and some one told me they were not in and had no idea when they would be.

Called today and spoke to jason he told me they had 11 sets in stock What the f***. asked him if they were for the Xj's and he told me they are. Looks like I will give them a try just did not want use the Jk shocks.

How much are the JK shocks vs others? I have heard that the rusty's shocks are decent. Otherwise I would recommend Bilstein 5100s, a lot of people rave about em.

Back