• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand freakin new home theater system

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
Afinity 5.1 Professional Home Theatre System, new in box.
Got it from a friend, don't need it. Retails at $2300, I'll take $1700 for it.

Includes 2 front speakers, 2 rear speakers, a center speaker and a sub, plus all the wiring... system output is 1800 watts.

Call or text 720-220-3157

photo4-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

Yeah, "suggested retail" on the product box is never realistic. It gives all vendors the ability to price it below "suggested retail" and sway customers their way.

Got it from a "friend" huh? Maybe Rocco? Was he driving a rental van, parked behind a liquor store? Let you in on the deal of the century? :D

Where do they sell that system in the retail market anyway - couldn't find it being offered anywhere - not even one on E-bay..... :dunno:

Good luck with that. :thumbup:

Oh dayum..... Poor Mason is getting schooled over on COJeeps..... :shhh:

I hope you didn't get suckered outta yer hard earned money brutha.

A guy at our shop went to lunch at the subway in the gas station came out and two in a white rental van pulled that with him and he fell for it. HE said they sounded really good for the first few weeks then snap crackle pop all fuzzy sounding and yes it's junk.

:roflmao:Some guys tried the same thing on me and my father at BestyBuy right after Christmas. They left us in a hurry when my dad, so no thanks, but asked for some cocaine.

"Impedance All Speakers 6 OHM"

Unless you've got a home-theater-in-a-box system already, those won't work well. Many/most (Onkyo is an exception) of the packaged systems use 6 ohm speakers, but most home receivers/amps want 8 ohms.

I had them same thing happen to me they pulled up after they followed me down 225 for about 5 miles. Saw me walking into Target and said you wanna buy a Home Theater for cheap. I was like what?.... and said no, guy was like real cheap... and I said I don't have any money. And he quickly drove away. He was driving a Black Expedition with Freeway Ford tags where the plates go. Guessing he was test driving. So no one could track him down.

Just a warning don't get suckered into a deal. If it sounds too good to be true then it is. Dad taught me that one a long time ago.

Sorry for you luck Mason. If you see those clowns again call the cops.

Back