• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping or Hotel?

Where will you be staying?

• Total voters

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
Post up here if you will be camping or if you are going to stay at a hotel.

If you are camping, how many rigs and people will be in your party? This way we can get a better number on the people satying at the park.

I will be camping, should have the RV with us, and it looks like camping in our RV will be me, the wife, Kurt, and his wife, and their kiddos. Should be my rig, the tow rig, and RV. Also plan on having at least one or two other people coming along from T-town to enjoy the festivities.

Don't worry Eric... I am trained on how to deliver a baby.

lol. Well, for me; I plan on taking the WJ if I wheel or not depends on if I have the locker in yet or not. I'll prolly register last minute lol. I'll deff be camping, gotta buy a small tent; the current one I have is old and out of date and too big. Kinda just want a small two person tent. And I'm not sure if my girlfriend will be going or not. So, for sure just me; maby one or two more peeps. So that's all I have for now.

Last edited:
Ill be camping as well. there should be two rigs (mine and my friends yj) and 2-4 people.

Camping. 1 rig, and it'll include me and maybe the girlfriend.

I have two extra tents, been a while since they were used so I'm not 100% on the quality.

camping if i can make it, gotta straighten some body panels and hopefully get my rear-end installed before the event

Camping with 2-3 people in one tent. on jeep with one tow rig with one trailer

Looks like I need to change my vote! We will be camping after all. Now I gotta go back and catchup on all the camping arrangements y'all have made! Can you fit in a couple more?

Back