• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted xj steering hitting quick disconnect

chris y

NAXJA Forum User
Ok got lift done but my steering rod and the bar the stabilizer is on hits my pass side quick disco when i turn the steering wheel hits where there attatched together anybody else have this happen ?anybody have a cure? its an 87 cherokee..

same here. I got a U-Turn kit from Off Road Only, kinda high priced but very nice kit.
Flex.jpg

Flex2-1.jpg

Flex18.jpg

same here. I got a U-Turn kit from Off Road Only, kinda high priced but very nice kit.
Flex.jpg

Flex2-1.jpg

Flex18.jpg
how do you pull that diff cover off with that goofy ass truss?

I did find them on the jks site thanks for the tip i also found i didnt think about a front alignment think that will help get it away some to..

Man that first link is dead on on what i have happening except mine hits all the time guess its from the lift being higher also looks like my pass side balljoint might be in a bind..thanks for that link i think i can make one instead of shelling out the bucks for it thinking 3/8 steel.

Back