• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb : 2"-3" bb or lift

I can cobble together a 3" kit for ya with AAL leafs, coils, LCA's and some useable (just ugly) shocks for that price if ya want Surf........

Or I can toss ya a set of 2" coil spacers and 2" blocks for cheap......

I have some front shocks I would give you. I have a pair of Rancho 9000 or RE montubes. You pick and I can get them to Yella this weekend.

I have some front shocks I would give you. I have a pair of Rancho 9000 or RE montubes. You pick and I can get them to Yella this weekend.

Well if you're giving away the RE shocks, I'll take
em! Drop em off with Troy and I'll pick them up when I snag one of these temporary junkyard/graveyard lifts from him :). Thanks! Just trying to get this rig somewhat trail worthy so I can run some trails with you guys again.

I can cobble together a 3" kit for ya with AAL leafs, coils, LCA's and some useable (just ugly) shocks for that price if ya want Surf........

Or I can toss ya a set of 2" coil spacers and 2" blocks for cheap......

Seeing as how this lift will only be temporary and only to fit
some bigger tires for some light wheeling, then anything to give me an few inches will work. So you could really throw together some aal's , coils, and lca's for 100 bux? I'd just need some so-so shocks for the rear for the time being. If you really can throw something together like that then I'm game.

I'll just write you a check..... ;P

This is what I've got:

1 pair Rusty's 3" coils
1 pair stock rear leafs with 3" AAL in them
4 Deutsch Tech shocks (old, pitted, rusty tubes but otherwise not leaking, working fine)
1 pair of Rusty's LCA's. (Bushings are showing some dry rotting, but not coming apart) - probably give a better ride due to rubber, not poly bushings.
-OR-
1 pair of Pro Comp LCA's with the poly bushings.

If you wanna throw a bit more money at it, I've got a pair of Rusty's 3" leaf packs. (Surprisingly not sagged at all). Thinking about keeping 'em to put on one of my other flippers though.

I can post a pic of the lifted rig I pulled the Rusty's kit from when I get home to show you how it sat.

A check?......... Kiss it --> :moon:

Lemme know what day you do this and ill try and get my deck to ya. Ill even install it for ya!

What deck? Surf's new rig has a bitchin' stereo in it....... :dunno:

Back