• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out a 2000 xj

chainbrain

NAXJA Forum User
2000 xj: stock everything. now im parting it out, engine and trans are shot or missing. have air raid throttle body spacer, cold air intake system, flowmaster 1 into 2 exhaust chrome tips, stock suspension, all engine parts other then block are in good condition, new stock control arms, d30 front, 8.8 in rear, have prototype rustys rear shock re-location bracket, high streangth tie rod, smittybuilt brush guard tublar front bumper, straight sheet metal except for rear bumper and basically everything else except an operating engine. now im asking that all inquiries be e-mailed to [email protected] and further negotiations can procede from there, buyer pays shipping, and please all payments be made via western union.

the reason im parting it out is that i just recently got screwed over by the repair shop that i was making payments to for repairs, the owner of the company skipped town with $200,000 and all the records, including my payment history, and my $5400 dollars i already paid for repairs. i need to raise $3500 to pay her off and i dont have to facilities to repair her. she was a great jeep and it breaks my heart to do this but sacrifises must be made. so since she is a great cantidate for a v8 and trans upgrade id sell her for 3000 whole to someone who will give her a great home. if desired the buyer must pick her up or arrange shipping at thier expense.

im located on the il/wi border in 60020. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot.

intake pics. email sent to ya form neeser77

sorry guys i meant to put that id sell entire for $3500 not just 3k. other then that if noone is interested in that then its open season for parts, oh and btw the drivers side quarter pannel is brand new and painted primer black, forgot to post that earlier.

ill sell the shock relocate for $150 because its one of a kind. ill get pics soon if sincerly intersested. it mounts under the stock rear bumpstops and eliminates the stupid bar pin setup.

Does it have a sound bar in it and if so how much do you want for it?
PM ME with the info please.
THX

ok guys, heres the deal, its still complete and i just posted the ad last night, so make me a reasonable offer on whatever parts you want and e-mail the requests to my reg e-mail and lets go from there, hows that sound? [email protected]. ill answer all questions as they come to the box, i hardly manage to get on here over often but i always check my yahoo. talk to you guys later. jay

Last edited:
Back