• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted Jeep Parts for a friend

jeepdude25

NAXJA Forum User
A guy and work and his son have building a Jeep all of last summer and winter so far. They are 90% done and need the following.

A rear hatch for the cherokee pre (1997) doesnt matter on color.

And a rear bumper, again doesnt matter on color.

His son will driving to high school in this Jeep and they are going to re paint it so colors dont matter. If you have something just resppond here or pm me and Ill have him contact you either by phone or email. Thanks Ryan.:thumbup:

Well, if they find themselves being able to swing down my way, I've got a black rear bumper and a choice of several colors of early XJ rear hatches. $20 for bumper, $20 for hatch. :thumbup:

and this is a stupid question, but the rear hatch comes with the glass right??

If they need it, sure. Not all the hatches have glass in 'em, but I can send 'em with the glass.

Ok Troy I gave him your contact information and he should be calling you. He told me he would just drive up there and get the parts possibly next weekend from you. Thanks again:yelclap:

Back