• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Plan is to get there on Wednesday June 30th and leave on Sunday July 4th. :yelclap:

My family has the same plans.

Arrive Wednesday - leave Sunday

Yep...That's the plan. Probably get there around lunch or so on Wednesday and leave out Sunday.

My avatar.... Lower Damnation.

My revenge on that trail will be swift and without mercy. No cable this time, make it or break it.

My avatar.... Lower Damnation.

My revenge on that trail will be swift and without mercy. No cable this time, make it or break it.

You better be saving that until Sunday or at least Saturday evening then! Although I think the secret project might help you out this time. :shhh:

I have the same plans for arrival and departure.

Wow, it looks like we have a bunch already making this a "full pull" event.

pending class schedule for that semester will determine if i pull and a late night run up wed or wait till thursday.

A middle TN caravan would be appropriate and FUN!

I don't think I'll ever make it Wed-Sun. I will probably do a Wed-Saturday and leave late Saturday.

Meal and raffle are Saturday night!

Looks like there will be several there for the duration this year. :party:

since most places are treating that monday(5th) as a holiday. is it cool to ride sunday as well and leave monday?

since most places are treating that monday(5th) as a holiday. is it cool to ride sunday as well and leave monday?

You sure can. That's the cool part of a $20, 31 day pass. Your check-in/check-out times will be different.

You sure can. That's the cool part of a $20, 31 day pass. Your check-in/check-out times will be different.
awesome!

anyone else staying till monday?

Just reserved a cabin get there early some time thursday leave out sunday or monday depending on work this will be our first Cherokee crawl i can't wait

:wave:

Just reserved a cabin get there early some time thursday leave out sunday or monday depending on work this will be our first Cherokee crawl i can't wait

:wave:

Excellent. We are glad to have you.

Back