• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some help with wire ID in doors

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
well i had to put the doors back on after 3 years. got them all wired up and everything works fine besides the rear driver side. when i try to roll up the window from the door, it unlocks. when i try to roll up the right front from my drivers door the unlocks also. so i went in there and all the wires match up? so im here trying to see if someone can help ID the unlock wire colors and the rear window wire colors.

Thanks
Sean

A year sure would help, is it a 2 or 4 dr?

:huh:

gdavis is correct, sharing the year with the rest of the kids will get you a response that might help.

well i had to put the doors back on after 3 years. got them all wired up and everything works fine besides the rear driver side. when i try to roll up the window from the door, it unlocks. when i try to roll up the right front from my drivers door the unlocks also. so i went in there and all the wires match up? so im here trying to see if someone can help ID the unlock wire colors and the rear window wire colors.

Thanks
Sean

Lol guys.. That tells me it is a 4dr.. :doh: But as far as wire colors and schematics, a year would definitely help..

:D

wtfrant.jpg

Ok, mine is too and I will look up the circuit in the AM and see if I can help you with it.

alright thanks i appreciate any help! thanks

and yeah that is prettty funny lol.

Back