• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3in coil spacers????

i dont think there are 3" spacers but you can get come v8 grand cherokee front springs and some 2" spacers and that will put you around 3" of lift.

I have not seen a single spacer that high made for an XJ, I think 2.25" is the biggest I have come across.
But all you have to do is stack a couple if 1.5" spacers, Very inexpensive & easy to do and it works fine.

If you're lifting 3", you're going to have to address your shocks (as Scott said) and you'll also need to look at doing something with your track bar...control arm angles will be on the verge of needing addressed too....same with your brake lines.

If you're lifting 3", you're going to have to address your shocks (as Scott said) and you'll also need to look at doing something with your track bar...control arm angles will be on the verge of needing addressed too....same with your brake lines.

X2 + if you plan on flexing it out any you'll have to start thinking about a SYE at that amount of lift. It's not as easy as just getting some spacers. And IMO 3" spacers is WAY too much, there's a good reason why no one here thinks they even exist... Get some lift springs from rusty's or wherever, more money now but ten times better than spacers.

If your just looking for some room for big tires and don't intend to do much more then mall crawing. 2 by 1 1/2 inchers will do. But don't forget the pucks under your stops or else you may coil bind on any bad bump.
If you want any REAL flex I would go with longer springs/spacers combo, shocks track bar mods, longer arms and/or dropers etc etc.

just bought the truck, got it just to drive back and forth to work, but i hate how low it sits, not going on any trail ride yet, and trying to spend the bare min.

Then just get some 2" spacers.

just a heads up for yall...i have a 3in coil spacer in the front of my jeep with a shackle lift in the back...it works great..the ride is a lil rough but other then that i think its a great and cheap way to add lift...i am puttin new leafs in the back and eventually doin another 3in lift with coils and AAL's..i think i paid 200 for the whole 3in lift..shocks and all...they are pro comp shocks with rough country lift shackles and a 3in poly coil spacer...i personally think it works great for what i do with my jeep and i have tons of suspension flex with the stock coils and leafs..just changing to the morris4X4 HD leafs in the back to replace the sagging ones on my jeep

what's good about coil spacers?

Well, at least they aren't leaf blocks...

I'd get some good springs, personally. FYI if you don't have any really heavy stuff (bumpers, etc etc) on your rig yet, you'll likely get 3.5" or so out of the OME934s from Old Man Emu, those are what I run right now. They're advertised as a 2" lift for the ZJ I believe, not sure. Remember that if you lift it 3" or so you are going to have to deal with re-centering your front axle by either getting a longer/adjustable track bar or redrilling the axle-end hole, and that you will have to get longer brake lines (95 Wrangler ones work, at least for the rear axle, probably for the front axle too, just tell the counter troll at NAPA that you need the 3 rubber brake lines for a 95 wrangler) and longer shocks, and may need to change your bumpstops if you are going to larger tires.

What year is your XJ? I forget, I think you posted it in another thread. If it's a 96 or later you likely will need an SYE in the rear to kill driveshaft vibrations due to the lift.

Back