• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring perches?

G.P_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just got my RuffStuff simple swap kit last week. Talk about beefy! I didn't realize just how big 5/8" u-bolts were until I was holding one in my hand. Probably overkill for my off-road trailer build up, but couldn't beat the price for this kind of quality. If you get the full swap kit, make sure you get the proper shock mounts for your application.

xEleventy billion on the RuffStuff.

I have the TNT UBEs, sheer beef! the perch itself is 1/4" plate, and the top plate/extended bump stop pad has got to be about 3/8"-1/2"
IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

What they look like on a 44
IMG_0174.jpg

I'd go for the 1", I have the 1.5"s and it's a little too much lift when I'm trying to squeeze them, after market leafs, extended shackles, and shackle relocation brackets into a lift no more than 5.5"-6". I actually plan on swapping my 3.5" Procomp leafs for some 2.5" OMEs, to help with flex and ride. Yeah it's a little more, but you get the added bonus of a little more lift and bump stop, as well as the option to stretch 1"-1.5" just by shifting the leaf spring center pin.

Last edited:
now this might be a dumb question but what are the extra 2 holes for on the spring perch??

The ones down the middle? Those are so you can adjust your wheelbase somewhat by putting the center pins on the springs forward or back relative to the axle.

Back