• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ride height

FearNoFish

NAXJA Forum User
Can someone help me with the distance from the ground to the bottom of the rocker on a stock 99 classic? I am trying to determin the lift I am running on an XJ I bought. Also what was the original tire diameter?

FNF

original tire diameters will be listed on the inside of your driverside door jamb. The factory height IIRC is 17" front and rear measured from the centerbore of the hub, to the bottom of the plastic wheel flares...

as a side note i could swear my rear springs are flat if not starting to arch up, and i cannot have much of anything in the trunk w/o bottoming out the rear, yet the heights seem to check out.

Unfortunatly, I have bushwacker flares and the wheel wells have been cut out for clearance so I have no reference point. I guess it wouln't be too hard to find one in a parking lot and get out the old tape measure.

FNF

Back