• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:'00 XJ

XJNOOB93

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my XJ... It is a GREAT jeep but I don't have time and cant be spending the gas money I am spending on a daily basis.

Specs

'00 Green XJ
4.0 6 Cyl
4wd
NP231 t-case with SYE installed
6.5" lift consists of: 4.5" Rough Country coils with 2" Terra Flex spacers in front. 4.5" AAL with 2" shackles in rear.
Rubicon Express Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Rubicon Express Fixed Lower Control Arms
Rubicon Express HD Trac Bar
32" Pro Comp A/T's on American Eagle wheels

Extras:
FrankZ Custom Front bumper w/ Warn xd9000i Winch
FrankZ Custom SliderZ(Not currently installed but will come with it)
BVG Roof Rack
Light Bar with gutter mounts(not currently installed)

I am probably forgetting some things so if I think of them, then I will post it up. PM me with any questions.

I am looking to get $7200 for this.

Will get pics up tomorrow

I can't afford insurance for that.. I would love to do that but its not practical for me right now.. Plus, my job isn't exactly safe with some cut backs coming in the near future :(

IMG_0374.jpg

downsized_1002091338.jpg

1016091733.jpg

Danny,

I truely do hope you can get $7200 for it - that'd be awesome.... but be prepared consider $6K or less if you truely need to move it..... I keep my nose in the selling trends of these XJ's and I'm just not seeing them selling for those prices to private parties.

Rockhound has had his uber-built rig for sale for under $7K for approaching a month or so, seems WELL worth the money: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1540957555.html (odd.... his ad had pics yesterday..... )

(It's the green one on the left, up front)

eaglerock014-1.jpg

Hugothegrunt has been trying to sell his at $7800 for months now and his is a similarly set up rig to yours: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1531499287.html

3n63ma3p85O25R15Sd9cuc30c71282cb011b5.jpg

You may recall that the BOR rig I have got rescued from Cash for Clunkers because Aaron couldn't sell it on Craigs for $5500 and he was about to do the unthinkable.....

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya - more for your retaining your job, but for a good selling price as well. :thumbup:

May not make any difference for your situation, but adding a beater for a DD might actually reduce your insurance bill.

Put liability only on the beater, list it a your DD and the other as occasional pleasure use and you may see your insurance go down.

Steve

May not make any difference for your situation, but adding a beater for a DD might actually reduce your insurance bill.

Put liability only on the beater, list it a your DD and the other as occasional pleasure use and you may see your insurance go down.

Steve

Might be worth Danny calling his insurance company about that, but given Danny's age and if he's on his own policy (not attached to his parent's policy) then it's possible there won't be much if any reduction in cost for him to go that route. If Danny could get on his parent's policy - I'd think that both he and his parents would benefit for multi-car discounts. Worked out well when I was 18-20 and had my street rod and my winter beater......:dunno:

Just had a guy email me about it and wants to see it. I am asking $7500 on CL... :D

If I end up not selling it, I may look into doing what you guys are saying... But I am just so stressed out right now about my job it's a bit ridiculous.

O and If I can't at least sell it for $6800.. I am not going to sell it at all... I just posted it up on here to see if anyone was interested.. and since I know you guys know what you're talking about, I know nobody will pay what I am asking even though I think it is worth it.

Dood..... if that guy gives you your asking, don't even shed a tear! That'd be awesome - I'd part with my BOR rig for $7500 in a heartbeat.........

you would? depending on where i get financed, i might, just might have the money for that if youre truly serious....

Put some thought power behind that Jonathan........ For $2500-$3000, you could buy a solid stock XJ. That'd leave you $5000 - $4500 to build with....... I dunno if I could take advantage of ya that way - especially considering the interest you'd be paying on that loan.......

For that price, I'll be right over to get it! Please have the title ready to go. :rtm:

Yeah, nice price-edit Mr. Gaywinkle.......... I got somethin' you can wrap your hands around for $75........ :twak:

:D

dood, stop posting pics of my "good side".:helpme:

LOL! Indeed - there's quite a bit of southern exposure going on in that pic! :D What exactly ARE Frank and Ken doing in that pic anyway? :roflmao:

Ken needed help getting his skirt(s) off.

........ and obviously Frank was right there in a flash - a real Johnny-on-the-spot ready to lend a "hand"....... I think I see a sidearm on Frank's hip there..... I suppose Ken might have been a little intimidated.........:D

I wish you the best with the job situation bro. I will keep any eye out in my travels for depts. that are hiring in case you need it.

Thank you very much. As of right now, my job is safe. But with cut backs probably in the next 6 months, I will be looking for a new job..

Back