• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW! Ruffstuff Rod Ends!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
............UPDATE, 1/6
Big changes here at Ruffstuff on our Heim Joints!

14 months ago we started selling heims and all the accessories. I had no idea they would become such a big part of our business at the time but I am glad I ordered big! Through all that we have become a powerhouse in the heim business and with that comes Buying Power! Sooooo, we are now having our own line of Ruffstuff Rod Ends made to my specs! I really didn't change much from the joints we have been selling, just the material, now we are making Heat Treated Chromoly heims for a couple of dollars more than most companies sell the mild steel joints for!

We will be rolling these out over the next 6 weeks, yesterday we got our first batch of 3/4" joints. At the end of January or early February we will get the first 1.25" HT Chromoly heims (with a 78,000lb rating!)

normal_RS%2034%20set.jpg

For the 7/8" joints we overbought a tad and are right now running a closeout sale on the perfectly good chromoly, but not heat treated joints for a screaming package price of $46.50 or $12.50 each! We will be introducing the 7/8" HT Chromoly in Late February after these are gone...AND until February 15th we are having an introductory price on the 3/4" HT Sets at only $42.50 and thats for 2 with the works!

Back