• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sway bar once again

I relocated mine to the trash. I made those discos and kept bending the passanger side. probely due to a tweek in the frame rail just in front of the motor mount. now i don't need to get out and remove them on the trail.

If you have pushed your axle forward (with longer control arms) the swaybar will contact the coils and make a lot of "clank" sounds.

Relocation brackets move the swaybar down and forward about 1" to help compensate.

-C

I have stock control arms right now... i have been trying to get rid of a clunck in the front for a while now... no machanic can seem to pinpoint it...oh joy... so i have new Pro Comp control arms to put in.... i do know for sure my sway bar bushings are gone...

You are not going to like those procrap arms!Return them if possible.

not sure if you have an added trac bar, the bushings were crap in my adjustable one and I had an annoying clunk. got a new upper adj piece and its all gone now.

Back