• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part number?

cb3725

NAXJA Forum User
Hey can anybody tell me what the part name and number is on this? Its on my 1990 Laredo. Thanks

hose.jpg

Last edited:
What year? I think it's universal but I'm not sure. I'm guessing RENIX years since that's got a closed cooling system...

picked a random RENIX year out of you-know-where, came up with OEM part number 5300 4379 for an 87 and 5300 4838 for an 88-90. That's the whole hose from the valve cover to the airbox though.

I think NAPA has a full set of vac lines, including those, for a pretty good price, but I'm not sure. I seem to recall Joe Peters posting about it.

I switched my RENIX CCV over to a 96 XJ CCV set-up. It works much better. Check with NAPA, they sell the stock RENIX CCV stuff

Here is a pic;
P1010505.jpg

i replaced that setup on my manche before i got rid of it. it's actually two pieces, it splits in the middle where the vacuum lines come together. NAPA has both sides available, made by dorman. you can also order it from rockauto if you can't find it locally.

replacing the whole assembly is the only way i know of to get the damn rubber elbow that always rots and rips, I havent been able to find just that elbow anywhere.

Back