• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good track bar?

Brett J

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I was just wondering what is a really good track bar. I dont wanna buy a crappy one so please could someone post a link to a solid good track bar? thanks

I've been recommended to buy the JKS ones and the Rubicon Express ones. No experience with them, but I'll be buying a JKS off another local member when he takes it out of his old rig soon.

i've seen the threads tear out on the rusty's ones, and the tierod end on them wears out a lot. i had to replace the tierod end on my rough country, but it was good after that.

X2 on RE or JKS, they are both good. I run a TnT Customs one, similar to the RE1660 HD Tracbar and it is nice too.

Check out the ironmanoffroad track bar over at cherokeeforum

dont buy cRustys. i was quite dissappointed with the quality of mine. thought id save a few bucks when i shouldve just bought the rubicon express one. ive always heard good things about the jks if youre looking to keep the stock bracket/TRE setup though

I have a JKS and it does just fine. I wanted an IRO double sheer but they didn't make one for my lift height at the time (do now) as they were going to Moab and I couldn't wait for two weeks. He said he would do a custom one for no extra charge. I just needed to drive it on 3 days. Do not buy one with a heim at the frame end. I had one (black diamond IIRC) and I had to replace the heim every 6 months.

i wasted money on a cRustys track bar. i broke the TRE at the frame end 3 times. yes, i can be a slow learner. i have since gone with the Rock Krawler trackbar and bracket and its is the most beef possible. i love it.

Another vote for the JKS. Very beefy and has gave me zero trouble in the almost 4 years i've been running it.

Switched from rustys to IRO double sheer, so much better already. Here is what happened to my rustys mount. They wouldnt warranty it either.

photo-68.jpg

Back