• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good deal on KC Chrome Lights?

Bdiddy11

NAXJA Forum User
So this guy in my area is selling 4 KC Off-Road lights, chrome housing, 100w. Says they are 4-5 months old. Just emailed him to see if they come with the harness kit and see if he's got pics to see what shape they are in. He's asking $50 for the 4 as a set... what do you think?

they rust very easily.

jeepdude10000 said:
they rust very easily.
Nothin the rattle can cant fix, and id say its a pretty good deal especialy if they come with the harness and everything.

im not sure how much KC lights go for but i got a set of 4 130watt lights with the wires, switchs, inline fuses, and the light bar for 75$ so i think you should get them for more like 35$ or 40$

tuff_jeep said:
im not sure how much KC lights go for but i got a set of 4 130watt lights with the wires, switchs, inline fuses, and the light bar for 75$ so i think you should get them for more like 35$ or 40$
But what brand? If they were from Wal-Mart then you got screwed.

jeepdude10000 said:
they rust very easily.

Ive had these:
2pics.jpg

On mine for a couple years now, and there isnt any rust on them.

I pickedup some 6" KC's for free the little washer and cup thing under the light housing is starting to rust, as for the light housing the only rust i see is forming where someone hit the light before i picked em up. Talk him down to 40 and take them. My freind said he just bought some for 15 dollar's from harborfreight little does he know they dont have decade's of trail tested worthyness built into them.

littlewhitexj I alway's see pic's of your (let me guess 6x9"s?) They look good on your rig p.s. I also envey your Mopar KC cover's. I just bought some smilies for my 6"er's off summit.

Back