• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wipers Issue

weebur

NAXJA Forum User
I have a non-critical but annoying issue with my wipers. When the switch is in the intermittent position the wipers work OK, but when I turn the wipers off the wiper arms remain in the intermittent position. If I keep turning the switch on and off the wiper arms will sometimes return to the off position.

Does this sound like a switch or motor (connections) issue? The FSM recommends replacing both as a unit when servicing. Thanks for any input.

I have a non-critical but annoying issue with my wipers. When the switch is in the intermittent position the wipers work OK, but when I turn the wipers off the wiper arms remain in the intermittent position. If I keep turning the switch on and off the wiper arms will sometimes return to the off position.

Does this sound like a switch or motor (connections) issue? The FSM recommends replacing both as a unit when servicing. Thanks for any input.

I'd guess combi switch

The motor is supposed to have power to the "park" position at all times--you need to test for that.

Back