• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I buy just the rear Bushwacker Flares?

Sneaker

NAXJA Forum User
I have a cherokee with fiberglass front fenders and i cant stand having nothing in the back... and I was wondering if there is a way to by just the rear Bushwacker Flares? I've looked just about everywhere and still haven't found them...:tears:

Sorry man, I think you might be out of luck, I think they only sell them as a full set. Its a pain, but it forces people to buy full sets, so more money for Bushwacker.

Yeah, you can get rustys separate, but they aren't as "flarey" as i need them... I have a shop next door to my house,i think im gonna ask them if they can contact Bushwacker. I'll check for you too VAhasnoWaves...

you can buy just the rear set from bushwacker but its only 100 dollars cheaper i have the same set up, i bought the full set ,and a friend got in a wreck and i sold the fronts to himm for 200

Ok, well I did some investigation and Bushwacker does not make the pocket flares for the XJ anymore... so its back to junkyard fishing..

Ok, well I did some investigation and Bushwacker does not make the pocket flares for the XJ anymore... so its back to junkyard fishing..

Actually, they've never made the "Pocket Flares", they've always been the "Cut Out Flares". If you go to the BW website, you'll see the various flares they make and even if you click on their "Pocket Flares" the photo shows the Cut Outs on a gray early model. The Cut Out Flares have the "pockets" as well.

I just received my set a few weeks ago - in stock locally even. I have a source if you need 'em.

With the popularity of the XJ being bigger than ever - Bushwhacker is nowhere close to stopping production.

Last edited:
Back