• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its on! Ruffstuff's Inventory Reduction Sale!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Its time!

Every year we have a Year End Inventory Reduction Sale and it only lasts 1 week! I just programmed all the discounts and its ready when you are but ends Midnite on New Years Eve so get to it!

Everything but Axle Housings are at least 15% off. We do this at this time so we don't have to pay too much tax on inventory we carry into the new year so if we run out of something we will honor the price but it will not be made til January 1st so order fast before we start running out! We are about 98% in stock today...

But thats not all! Plug in the :NAXJA: discount code and get another 10% off!

We will be working 7 days a week to get everything shipped quickly with all 9 of us everyday! Just try and make us fall behind!

Holy Crap Dan, you guys rock!

I placed an order at noon, and I received a tracking number 35 minutes later!

The wife doesn't know it, but I'll probably place another order soon.:gee:

i know it's been said before, but theres something GREAT about a retailer who takes shipping seriously, i know i appreciate it tremendously!

some companies wait for you to ask before they give you the tracking number... thats retarded! and exactly the opposite of why they were invented.

Sweet! I've been waiting for this. Was hoping it would happen again this year. Time to order that simple swap kit...

Holy Crap Dan, you guys rock!

I placed an order at noon, and I received a tracking number 35 minutes later!

The wife doesn't know it, but I'll probably place another order soon.:gee:

I won't tell...:looney:

i know it's been said before, but theres something GREAT about a retailer who takes shipping seriously, i know i appreciate it tremendously!

some companies wait for you to ask before they give you the tracking number... thats retarded! and exactly the opposite of why they were invented.

Thank you, just 1 of the things that sets us apart from the rest!

Sweet! I've been waiting for this. Was hoping it would happen again this year. Time to order that simple swap kit...

Fire it in...

Argh, damn california sales tax! Oh well bought two covers (8.25/30). My 8.25 is seriously messed up from the Rubicon earlier this year, so I've been needing one. Now I just have to figure out what color to paint these bad boys!!

Thanks Dan!

looks like about time for me to order diff covers, just yesterday I dented my flimsy stock d30 cover while popping it off... hit it too hard with a 2x4, oops!

EDIT: sending pm about discount code, want to make sure I get this right
EDIT2: nm, got it!

Last edited:
Finally got off my butt and ordered a D60 & 14B cover with countersunk bolts and some 14B disc brake brackets:D Let it be known, these were the first parts ordered for my 1ton build, they're just THAT awesome.

Back