• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires???

01xjkiller

NAXJA Forum User
what tires should i run? i wanna keep it right around 1200 bucks for 5 tires. dunno what the best is out there but right now my options are open. thanks guys

it depends on a few factors:

-lift size?
-type of terrain?
-for a DD or only trail rig?

it comes down to personal opinion, do a quick search and youll find a number of disputes for the best tire for a number of different applications. 1200 should be sufficent to get some decent tires & wheels. i took advantage of some promos that were going and got 4 ProComp 32"x12.50 mudterrains mounted+balanced+shipped on steelies for just over 800

1200 bucks hmm i can but some big tires for that!

BFG AT's excellent tire. Goodyear MTR's are a great tire, but more for offroad use. BFG AT's are a great road, mild off roading tire. They handle great, aren't that noisy, and have excellent wear life.

I am running Maxxis Bighorns ran about $1100.00 installed with road hazard from Discount tire. And that was for all 5 in the size of 33x12.50x15

I have not had any problems with them at all. And they are actually pretty quiet.

34x10.50x15 LTB's for 650 and they work on any terrain

Yeah and suck on the road. This guy needs to tell us what he is doing with it. My vote is KM2's.

Back