• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tranny cooler line P/N?

They should have a plug set/combo tool kinda thingy that is used to insert those. Was just a couple bucks when I had to do mine...I might have the receipt laying around still, but the guys were the ones who hooked me up. The guy at the parts counter couldn't find it either, so after a 3-second talk with one of the service guys he pulled one out of his toolbox and we found the part number from there. Might help while I'm trying to find the receipt.

Jim
www.yuccaman.com

The units I get are Dormans, they unscrew from the tranny - like 8 bucks each on rockauto. Dorman part number is 800-714, use a 7/8" socket wrench. I got them brand new instead of just replacing the plastic clips and o-rings because mine were 13 years old, spent their whole life in Massachusetts winter salt, and were so badly rusted that they were just huge overgrown blobs of rust.

The tool has the o-rings on it for simple installation. I never took a pic for my site and apparently don't know where the spare part is any more...

PN# 83504447-- Kit oil cooler connection

Same as the fuel line connector 0-ring

Wayne

Back