• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday hours FYI....

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
We are having our Christmas party Tommorrow night so we will stop answering the phones at 5:30 PM PST, Friday we will be back to 7pm but don't call too early because we will be pretty hungover....Sushi and drinks for 18, my wallet will be hungover too so buy lots of stuff! :D

DAM good diff cover's here. If your thinking about them...stop go ahead and get them..promise

BTW I really like sushi....and beer, can i come?

Do not hold me responsible for anything I post, its really a good thing when you have already paid the bill and the bartender starts bringing pitchers of kamakasies and lemon drop type fufu drinks for free! Everyone had a ride home and someone dropped me off at the shop (I have a apartment set up here since I work so late) because i will be here in the morning at 8am!:D:p:D

Another year almost in the bag and starting our 5th year of retail! Its been a long, tough road, thanks for all the help along the way!

Back