• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Cherokee Armor now in full production!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Well after about 6 weeks of work, we have finally hit full production on all of our new XJ armor. What does this mean to you? This means that in just a short few weeks (by the begining of Jan), we will be stocking Gas Tank skids, Upper and lower 1/4 Panel armor, Tail light boxes and Tcase skids! :party: If an item is out of stock, we have a production schedule in place and we can tell you when the next batch is set to be made. All armor will be shipping out quickly! No more waiting!

97upFlareQuarterPanelsDes.jpg

97up Lower 1/4 Panel Guards
96down Lower 1/4 Panel Guards

XJTcaseSkidPlateDes.jpg

Tcase Skids (231 or 242)

GasTankSkidDes.jpg

Gas Tank Skids (96down or 97up)

97upTailLightBoxDesc.jpg

97up Tail Light Boxes

96down Tail Light Boxes

97upUpperQuarterPanelDesc.jpg

97up Upper 1/4 Panel Guards
96down Upper 1/4 Panel Guards

Upper 1/4 panel guards are 'rugged and handsome'?? Are you sure you didn't accidently switch out that description for your 'Male seeking male' personal ad??

lastara

Lol, regardless, I still need those things.

Not the first words I would have chosen, but they fit.

Just got mine in yesterday, thanks guys.

Not sure if that is going to happen. We looked at doing it, but it's more just smoke and mirrors then actual strength. The key to the additional strength is the 1" bent top flange, which is not something the front fender has. So it would be simply just a heavy duty "skin".

Back