• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eaton supercharger mount ac

slwmotiontracers

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 95 4.0l, with new cam, lifters, pushrods, timing set, alternator, I removed the ac I was going to mount the alternator in place of it. Then someone told me about the eaton supercharger that I could probably mount inplace of the ac.

does anyone have any further info on this or any advice?

Are you speaking about a centrifugal type supercharger? Why would you mount the Alternator there, to get it higher out of the muck?

Yes they make several chargers that could fit there, but installing one isn't as simple as bolting it up and putting a belt on.

I removed my ac... the stock belt pattern will only work if I move the alternator up top, and yes to get it out of the muck, I know that you cant just bolt on a supercharger and put the belt on, but it's an idea that keeps tempting me to try

and does anyone know the best place to get aftermarket pushrods and rocker arms?

I have a 95 4.0l, with new cam, lifters, pushrods, timing set, alternator, I removed the ac I was going to mount the alternator in place of it. Then someone told me about the eaton supercharger that I could probably mount inplace of the ac.

does anyone have any further info on this or any advice?

Found this http://www.avengersuperchargers.com/
Thought they might be some help being how they specialize in Jeeps. Things are spendy!!!! Pretty sweet though for and extra 100 hp.:eek:

Back