• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRONMAN 4x4 test dummy sale!

DaveXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Holy crap! I was just reading over on cherokeeforum.com and found this: http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f10/ir...our-chance-get-parts-cheaper-than-ever-29953/ Looks like Ironman is trying out some new ideas and wants feedback, so they are offering a bunch of stuff on the cheap! I couldn't find the link directly from their website but it's on the forum thread there. Guess it's supposed to be a CF thing only... oops guess the word is out. hehe :D

Enjoy fellas: http://ironman4x4fab.com/testpromo.html

I have my eye on the trackbar. Talked to them and they will even ship it with the axle side sleeve drilled to 1/2"

I want to try em but the ca's don't have a flex type joint on either end and are just poly bushings... Not much of an upgrade...

I want to try em but the ca's don't have a flex type joint on either end and are just poly bushings... Not much of an upgrade...

Call Andy he will build what you want. It is not a CF forum only thing. He has been greatly insulted by some members here that have not used his stuff nor ever seen it that is why we did not see it first. I was working on Andy as a sponsor but some of the ass hats ruined it.

Call Andy he will build what you want. It is not a CF forum only thing. He has been greatly insulted by some members here that have not used his stuff nor ever seen it that is why we did not see it first. I was working on Andy as a sponsor but some of the ass hats ruined it.

I wasn't too sure about his stuff at first but from what I hear its pretty good stuff. As for the sponsorship thing, Were you surprised. Hell, I am shocked that Rusty would even want to sponsor a forum full of people who bash him so much.

I wasn't too sure about his stuff at first but from what I hear its pretty good stuff. As for the sponsorship thing, Were you surprised. Hell, I am shocked that Rusty would even want to sponsor a forum full of people who bash him so much.

No but disapointed in the group that was so helpful to me when I started with my xj. But then again I can probalby count on my hand how many are still posting from the old board.

Utilizes polyurethane bushings with our exclusive tapered bushing sleeves for 20% more flex than stand poly and rubber setups.

It is an upgrade. They allow more flex than normal aftermarket control arms, probably more than RE's fixed arms with rubber bushings.

No but disapointed in the group that was so helpful to me when I started with my xj. But then again I can probalby count on my hand how many are still posting from the old board.

Yeah, I bet things have changed drastically since then!

I just ordered a set of adjustable uppers, lowers, and a set of adjustable shackles. Can't wait to get them and try them out.
I talked to Andy about the flex ends and how they compare to the standard ends. He said the way he builds his bushings will allow them to flex as much as the flex ends.
By the way. Andy is a very nice guy. Very willing to do what it takes to make a customer happy.

This is Andy from Ironman. I'm not a Vendor on here and I want to respect the rules. So all I will post is that Anyone is welcome to my parts and I don't have any qualms with NAXJA at all. This is an awesome forum with Gobs of good info and comerodery useful to all of us! Im glad to be able to encourage the growth of our sport and the progress of your rigs. Hopefully when we sell enough to afford to join more forums as a vendor I can rightfully explain my parts.
Thanks for the support guys and keep wheelin!
Andy ironman4x4fab.com

Andy, I'll be calling you sometime today about some shackles.

Oh, and I've been running a set of the upper adjustable arms since I installed my lift. They are beef.

Last edited:
Long Arm it cuz you will eventually end up doing it:)

RC long arm :worship:
Hehe, yeah, I know, but in all honesty these arms sound pretty goddamn solid and would be a fantastic place to start for the money. If I'm satisfied, it just means I spare my XJ from irreversible modifications :)

I've actually spoken to Andy twice today, and I've gotta say he is incredibly helpful and was more than happy to answer the dozens of questions I had. At this point I'm sold based on the man backing the business alone. I'm actually putting in my order for my control arms tonight, and will be ordering one of his new track bars in the coming weeks (more info here). Yeah... It's quite sexy.

I'll definitely be posting pics when they arrive and make their way into the Jeep. At this point, expect a 5 to 7 day turnaround til shipment as he's making every set to-order.

Andy made me some shorter control arms and track bar. They are awesome pieces--can't wait to see how much the handling will improve with them and some new bilsteins.

Back