• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some local help

Ok, after further reading and inspection it looks like I'm going to need a new flexplate. Anyone near Portland have any experience pulling a tranny who would like to give me a hand in the near future? I'll buy beer and food!

Ok I'll do that. My guess well be next Saturday. Depending on if I can find a shop that'll have one. I already know that schucks doesn't carry them, and a guy at Baxters says he might be able to get one. I'd like to get it fixed and my gears done before the run next month.

If you take the one from Avanteone, let me know. He has a transfercase that i want. I am in Portland, i would be willing to pay some gas money if you picked up the transfer case too.
PM me and let me know. I might also be willing to go up there if you want to chip in some gas money.

PBen

That sounds like a great deal, I just don't think I well be able to make it that far in my Jeep. I'll see what I can do. If I'm able to drive up there I'll definatly pick up that tcase for ya Flash.

Although I do need to pickup some rock rails from GiJohn up that way.

James, I'm headed up to Seattle again on November 4th (Saturday). I'll be up there till that Monday (the 6th). If you can get it all arranged, I'll meet up with someone and pick up all your crap :D I won't even charge ya anything...except a beer or three. :)

Edit: Anyone else have anything else that needs to be hauled/picked up from the Seattle area? PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Dvipercop said:
Anyone else have anything else that needs to be hauled/picked up from the Seattle area? PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Sounds like that's going to be quite a list!

Anyone have any idea where to buy a flex plate? Niether Schucks, Autozone, Napa, or Baxter have them at all, nor can they get them. Dealer wants $115. I've read on posts where people have found them for $50-$60, anyone know where?

PoSxJ said:
Anyone have any idea where to buy a flex plate? Niether Schucks, Autozone, Napa, or Baxter have them at all, nor can they get them. Dealer wants $115. I've read on posts where people have found them for $50-$60, anyone know where?
Didn't Avanteone say he has one he will GIVE you?:dunno:

Not trying to jack your thread James, just don't want to start a whole new thread.

Those that have stuff they want to trade to someone in Seattle:

I'm headed up to Seattle from Portland this Saturday. If you would like me to pick something up for you, PM me and let me know.

I already talked to GI-John and I'm going to meet him sometime up there to get some stuff from him (and possibly some homebrew!). Any others?

Eggs, Milk, Bread, Oreos, Coffee... OH and one of those Safeway Hot Pastrami Sandwiches! :wave1:

Sniggs said:
Didn't Avanteone say he has one he will GIVE you?:dunno:
Yeah, I've Pm'ed him about it. I would've like to have a new one. But I guess I can't be picky when it's free. Hey Ryan I may have you pick up that Flex Plate from Avanteone, if he ever pm's me back, and maybe a track bar. I don't know about that one yet. Maybe we should just have you go up there every other month to pick up stuff for people. You could be the NWC's B**ch

PoSxJ said:
Yeah, I've Pm'ed him about it. I would've like to have a new one. But I guess I can't be picky when it's free. Hey Ryan I may have you pick up that Flex Plate from Avanteone, if he ever pm's me back, and maybe a track bar. I don't know about that one yet. Maybe we should just have you go up there every other month to pick up stuff for people. You could be the NWC's B**ch

hey! don't piss him off now. he's got a job to do first.:sure:

PoSxJ said:
You could be the NWC's B**ch

You guys gatta be good friends to make that comment.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

PoSxJ said:

What do you me if I EVER PM you back? You sent the PM just a few hours ago, and I've now responded. Excuse me for leaving work a few minutes early and taking my kids trick or treating. :dunno:

Back