• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rugged Ridge Trac Bar Too Long?

aqualung_303

NAXJA Forum User
Ive only found one post with no answer and cant get in contact with the person who posted. Has anyone else ran into this problem and found a solution. I am lifted 4.5 inches and trac bar is adjusted to its smallest length.
Im thinking about cutting it down an about an inch along with the knuckle.
Any insight would be helpful

Hi Aqualung, nobody responded so I thought I'd jump in here,,, are you sure its to long? Have you centered your axle and jeep and confirmed it with a plumbbob or a level and tape measure (there are numerous post on how to do this)? Have you compared your old track bar with this new one? Can you send some photos? This should be an easy dilemma to resolve,,,,

Same here with an RE adjustable. Shortened all the way and still shoved the axle to the passenger side half and inch. Added some 1inch coil spring pads for a bit more lift and it's now dead on, but there's no way to go but UP!

Back