• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vacum line/canister question..

YeaItsSlo

NAXJA Forum User
today i noticed that my heat only came out of the default vents so i looked at the canister today and the hose is broken.. what else would this effect besides my heater controls? Would this lead to bad gas milage?

That would also control your cruse control. I dont know about milage, but for as cheap as it is to fix, why not. and while you are down there, move it up under the hood so it has less of a chance of getting smashed on.

NighthawkXJ said:
That would also control your cruse control. I dont know about milage, but for as cheap as it is to fix, why not. and while you are down there, move it up under the hood so it has less of a chance of getting smashed on.

thats why my cruise doesnt work! score... I planned on fixxing it, i just didnt know if it also had anything to do with the fuel pressure regulator since that is run off of engine vacum as well..

i dont believe it will effect your fuel pressure reg. i ran mine with it busted for almost 6months before it just got to hot for me to bear, then found out that it controlled cruise. its very nice to have cruise back again, now if only i can get mine to crank up. lol

when ur cruise wasnt working would the little light in the dash that comes on when u turn it on did it still come on but it just not work or did nothing bout the cruise work not even the light?

Back