• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axles in IL/MO

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
HPD30 disco with stock 4.56 gears. Complete. $200.

FF D60, 4.10 gears, cracked and welded carrier. $50.

8.25, 4.56, powertrax, poison spyder rock ring. 7K miles since re-gear. Make offer.

How much are you looking to get out of the 8.25? Is it a 29 or 27 spline?
Interested in a 3/4 ton ford front dana 44? 8 lug

The 8.25 is a 29 spline out of a '00. It has about 7K miles on it since it was re-geared. It has Strange gears that were professionally installed. I just spent $900 on it getting it set up, would like to get $600 for it. I just changed the gear lube and checked the pattern, and the gears are looking great. I re-filled it with Mobil synthetic gear lube and Lucas.

Is the D44 a HP?

Yes it is, Im talking with another guy about an 8.8 but its not nearly as built as yours. PM me if you want to talk further

woody431 said:
Does the 30 have 260 u joints?

It would, but you can use the shafts from a '95 YJ to get 297's and still have the disconnect.

I'll take $800 for the HP30/8.25.

I've also got a LP30 with a lockrite, 4.56 gears, PSC rock ring, new offset ball joints, BD offroad tie rod, new TREs, less than 7K miles since re-gear, it has the bigger u-joints. It is spoken for right now, but I'm not sure the deal is gonna go through.

Back