• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hack-n-Tap help...

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I have been searching for the past 3 days (NAXJA, Pirate, Google and more) and I have found a few usefull write-ups but I would like a little more input on this.

RE no longer makes their H-n-T for the Pre-96s anymore and still I need to take it a step farther due to the fact I have the NP 207 TC, NO I don't want to or even want to start looking into getting a 231 TC. I know there are a few yokes I can use (like the one for a TH-350) but what would you guys suggest and how to go about it.

One more thing, I found the post directing twards a write-up from Old_Man but the link is no good anymore.

I am suprised that you are looking to do a SYE on a 86 with only 4.5" of lift. The 84 though 86's had long drive shafts. I ran 5.5 on mine with no issues.

If you want to do a SYE that bad, so to the Go-Jeep site (Go-Jeep.info) and look at his write up for the chevy yoke. BTW, since you are working with a 86' a 87 and up front DS will probably not work as a rear DS because of the length issue.

Ron

Yeah right now I have 4.5" of lift... well it is more like 3.5 to 4" due to bumpers and other stuff I have on there. But I will soon be going to 6" of lift, trying to get it back to the 5" to 5.5" range. Thats the only reason why I am looking into it. I know about the lenght issue for the front DS in the rear.... But it will only be $110 to have lenght added to it and have it balanced.

As for Go Jeep site... yeah I came acroos that one also. It just feels like my brain is on search overload and I was looking for some more input on this. But thank you Zuki for your input also. Anything at this point is helpful.

Back