• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5R15 BFG MT's

heapxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 BFG Mud Terrain tires on 15x8" black rock crawler wheels. 3.75" back spacing. Three have 90%ish tread and one tire is brand new, will be mounted this weekend. The wheels have been painted flat black once , by me, because they had some rust on them but look great.. I have a spare 33" BFG all terrain I can can throw in as a spare, no wheel on it. I'm looking to get $600 for all five or use as a trade for a set of 35's. The only reason I'm getting rid of this set is to go 35's otherwise I would keep them because they are great in the woods and on the street. I won't ship them so local pickup please. Thanks

Last edited:
Would you be willing to split the tires and wheels up? I'm interested in the tires, but have no need for the wheels/rims.

Quick Questions:
How much would you be looking to get for just the tires?
Approx mileage? Age? Issues? Patches/Plugs?
Pictures?

I'm about an hour and a half away and could pick them up anytime.

Let me know,
Thanks,
Bill

I can sell the tires separate for $500 for all 5. The tires have no plugs. One is brand new. The other three have ususal wear from wheeling, no major damage. They have only been in the woods about 5 times, they are fairly new I bought them at the beginning of the summer. The spare all terrain is about 1/2 tread and has a nice pattern around it where a friend of mine was spinning on a rock touching in one place but the tire is perfectly functional. I can get pics later this evening. Thanks

Last edited:
heapxj said:
I can sell the tires separate for $500 for all 5. The tires have no plugs. One is brand new. The other three have ususal wear from wheeling, no major damage. They have only been in the woods about 5 times, they are fairly new I bought them at the beginning of the summer. The spare all terrain is about 1/2 tread and has a nice pattern around it where a friend of mine was spinning on a rock touching in one place but the tire is perfectly functional. I can get pics later this evening. Thanks

I wouldn't need the spare AT.

Only interested in the 4 BFG MT's.

I'm giving you the spare for nothing, sorry, should have mentioned that, unless you really really don't want it. I can also meet you half way since you're coming from out of state. PM me your email address so I can send you pics later tonight.

heapxj said:
I'm giving you the spare for nothing, sorry, should have mentioned that, unless you really really don't want it. I can also meet you half way since you're coming from out of state. PM me your email address so I can send you pics later tonight.

Oh... wow... I guess I'll have to pass then as I can get a brand new set of Maxxis Bighorns for $534 shipped to my door. If you'll come down to say something like $400, let me know. Otherwise, thanks anyway.

Sorry,
Bill

$500 is as low as I'm willing to go. I paid $676 from www. discounttiredirect.com Especially since I just bought another one brand new, even more $ out of my pocket. Even if you don't buy mine, don't buy those inferior Ebay tires, you'll regret it. You get what you pay for. Good meats will treat you better in the long run. - Ben

Back