• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who lives in Fed. Way and bought my D44?

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
OK, so I sold a D44 to someone on here a couple of months ago and said I could store it a few weeks while he decided if I was gonna do gears and stuff in it for him. Now I can't remember who it was and I've cleaned out my PM box. I need the shelf space for more 8.8's I've got coming in next week.

Who are you? :D

John

I can't imagine that someone would forget a purchase like that.

Well I'm sure he'll chime in.

Or you'll just get a buch of post from people like Phil who just want a free 44 :D

PoSxJ said:
Well I'm sure he'll chime in.

Or you'll just get a buch of post from people like Phil who just want a free 44 :D

UUUUUMMMMM it was me, Yeh thats it, it was me. I'll be there tomorrow.:D

dude,

Sorry but I lost your phone #, and couldn't find your house again...just a little too embarassed to post it up here.

But since YOU did...just PM me, and we can hook up...sorry to leave it at your place for so long...just having money issues after I raided the kids savings account to get the axle. Looks like lockers and goodies will wait once again!

Thanks man!

Red

red91inWA said:
dude,

Sorry but I lost your phone #, and couldn't find your house again...just a little too embarassed to post it up here.

But since YOU did...just PM me, and we can hook up...sorry to leave it at your place for so long...just having money issues after I raided the kids savings account to get the axle. Looks like lockers and goodies will wait once again!

Thanks man!

Red

FUNNY. It's not at my house, at my shop ;)

speaking of stuff at your shop.....didya get my wheels and tires in yet:D

and yes i know i still have other parts there.

Back