• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

light hoop

chopperdog

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, does anyone know of any company that makes a prerunnerstyle front hoop that bolts directly to a stock front bumper, preferably with a couple of light tabs on it. This would be for a 98.

Thanks for the help

And yes I searched..........sorry

I want one of those also. I'm going to a local shop tomorrow to see if they have one. Here is a pic I found on the net somewhere and I think this is what you are looking for. I know it's what I want but without the winch bumper.

xjbackbone01.jpg

www.detoursusa.com

That bar will bolt right on without the backbone they make. It's like $175 for the bar. but it doesn't have tabs for light. They do sell a light bar. Not sure how it bolts up though.

It still should work. The difference between them is more, or less cosmetic. You'll eather have to do some trimming on the newerstyle endcaps, or get the olderstyle end caps. Youl could even get the olderstyle bumper, and mounts.

Here is a few 97+ pics straight frome Detours

james.jpg

wade.jpg

Last edited:
Back