• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ramp

tdr1213

NAXJA Forum User
Do any of you know of a place near renton where I could run up on a ramp to check my articulation.....like an rti ramp. I want to do some suspension travel measurements. I tried using floor jacks and it's a pain.

thanks,

tim

what are you talk in about?! i got awsome flex....
15.jpg

Are you running yet Cody? oh yeah ramps, go look for loading docks at the back of stores late at night. its the ultimate in mall crawling

Blkxjkrawler said:
Are you running yet Cody? oh yeah ramps, go look for loading docks at the back of stores late at night. its the ultimate in mall crawling

hopefully this weekend it will be done. that pic was when i first got my LTBs on a 2" lift. the next best thing to loading docks is those fake rock formations at......nevermind, it's bad to self-incriminate.:conceited

Tim run it out to the renton Plant and up some of Boeings ramp. Or bring it over here next weekend and we can check it on the hills while elk hunting. I'm sure the misses will ket you go...by the way B RUN IS IN THE RIVER and ready to catch

Matt98XJ said:
4 wheel parts in Lynnwood has one in their parking lot.

I believe you can go to any 4wheel parts and ask'em and they'll bring it out for you. The one here in Portland does it all the time for people.

4x4Fox said:
Tim run it out to the renton Plant and up some of Boeings ramp. Or bring it over here next weekend and we can check it on the hills while elk hunting. I'm sure the misses will ket you go...by the way B RUN IS IN THE RIVER and ready to catch

Hey Fox, how about I use your rig as a ramp....kinda like the pic above with John. Or maybe Ed's haha.

btw, you're killin me with the elk hunting - next year FOR SURE!!!! It was poor planning to have a baby this time of year. She sure is cute though.

Avanteone.......I don't have a forklift, but are you suggesting I could run out to your shop and use yours? Just kiddin'. I do have a list of parts I need, maybe I should run out anyways.

IXNAYXJ said:
Was that you I saw on Rainier yesterday at about 1300? Green 4-dr with Bushwankers on about a 6-in lift?

Nope, I have a red two door on 33's and I with stock flares that have been zip sawed and moved up a few inches. I do run around quite a bit on rainier though. I work at the boeing plant there.

tim

tdr1213 said:
Hey Fox, how about I use your rig as a ramp....kinda like the pic above with John. Or maybe Ed's haha.

btw, you're killin me with the elk hunting - next year FOR SURE!!!! It was poor planning to have a baby this time of year. She sure is cute though.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/images/s...a.org/forum/images/smilies/hang.gif/flame.gif use my xj as a ramp why thats a hanging crime in these parts . your on for next year on the elk hunt, ya that grand daughter is special. I guess i;ll take ya fishing when you come over- after we go wheeling first

Avanteone said:
You're welcome to if you wanted to.

J

Seriously...that is very generous. I want to check shock travel, measure for bump stops, etc. So it could take a little time.

You still sure???? I'll call you.

tim

Back