• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no spark no fuel no starter......

ocalacherokee

NAXJA Forum User
as the topic says im not getting nething, no ignition or fuel and my starter wont kick on its own tried a new ignition switch with no prevail, i think its the solenoid by the batter what do u guys think?

88 cherokee 4.0 long block from a 93(used my intake and exhaust) i have a relay in my hand that seemed to affect it, its the relay or solenoid by the batter that has like a million wires on it.

Those wires will effect it, they are called Fusible links, one feeds the ignition key, it's bad.

Flinks.jpg

i doubt its the fuse links becuz ive checked all of them i put in a new ignition switch and still no prevail im thinking it may be the computer or the ignition module or crank sensor? which component controls the fuel pump and power up the coil?

ocalacherokee said:
i doubt its the fuse links becuz ive checked all of them i put in a new ignition switch and still no prevail im thinking it may be the computer or the ignition module or crank sensor? which component controls the fuel pump and power up the coil?
no spark? Check your camshaft sensor.... it looks like that was the damn culprit on my dad's jeep.

Back