• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One more Zj seat qusetion

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
I did search and could not find many opinions on which seats are better Zj or Wj I know that I do not want the electric seats standard will be fine. if this is a good upgrade what are the reasons aside from beat ripped seat. There are a bunch of threads but they mainly speak about the mounting of the seats Just want to know why one is better then the other. Also should i get the rear now or if i wait will it be easy to match the color(where there alot of diff interior colors)

i grabbed a set of zj seats for my xj. i did this because my stock seats were very uncomforable and caused my bad back to ache like a SOB after sitting for more than just a little while. i picked the seats up wednesday and havent had a chance to put them in yet. hopefully they will be more comfortable

I'd imagine the best way to figure out which is best is to go find a ZJ and a WJ and sit in them. Seat comfort is a very subjective matter.

i went from oem 1990 xj seats to 97+ xj seats, theres a big, big differance, both in comfort and appearance.

couldnt be happier without spending $500+ on sparco's

Picked Up the Zj seats manual dark grey cloth and they have the pockets in the back (any extra storage is a good thing) Installed very easy under an hour they are a hell of alot more comfortable:loveu: then the Xj seats. Could not find any Wj seats so these will do. This a great mod for any one who spends any time driving.

Also want to do the back seat how hard is this and wat aside from the seats do i need to pull.

Back