• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Lake 11/14?

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
So its a family friends B-day saturday and we have decided to take her out for a day on the sand.got my frontend all spruced up. so far its me in the XJ and my good friend in his FSB.

Just looking for a not to hardcore of a day but some 4Lo fun in the sand. if annone is interesed in joing up let me know and ill find a place and time to meet.

thx
Bronze.

Damn! Why couldn't your friend have been born on the 15th?!? LOL Gotta work tomorrow, but was planning on doing something Sunday... might go up around Gates (Niagra Heights Rd.) Sunday and see the snow... any takers? How 'bout it, Wyrm? Not a long drive, easy 'wheelin' up there (and it's legal, too!!!)... might take shotgun in case the grouse are still milling around!

Damn! Why couldn't your friend have been born on the 15th?!? LOL Gotta work tomorrow, but was planning on doing something Sunday... might go up around Gates (Niagra Heights Rd.) Sunday and see the snow... any takers? How 'bout it, Wyrm? Not a long drive, easy 'wheelin' up there (and it's legal, too!!!)... might take shotgun in case the grouse are still milling around!

Damn... tempting. just dont think i got the fundage for all that gas this week. we were thinking about hitting Valsets sunday. thats close enough for me to float. i think they will have good snow by then. maby u want to come this way? maby ill find a Pot of Gold!:party:

Back