• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Classic Ball Joint.

iBoost

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I need to replace the upper and lower Ball Joints on the front right side?
Where can I pick some up at a good price? The dealer is kind of pricey no?
Any help would be great.

Thanks,

- Kris

Try RockAuto (www.rockauto.com) - their prices are usually pretty hard to beat. They also usually have at least a 5% discount code available and tell anyone who gets it to give it to anyone they want to, so google for "rockauto discount code november" and you should find a code that'll get you 5% off no problem.

Try RockAuto (www.rockauto.com) - their prices are usually pretty hard to beat. They also usually have at least a 5% discount code available and tell anyone who gets it to give it to anyone they want to, so google for "rockauto discount code november" and you should find a code that'll get you 5% off no problem.

Thanks! I will give it a try.

Stay away from "el-cheapo" joints, like some of the stuff on ebay. Ball joints are a labor intensive job and you don't want to have to do it again. You do get what you pay for here.....

Stay away from "el-cheapo" joints, like some of the stuff on ebay. Ball joints are a labor intensive job and you don't want to have to do it again. You do get what you pay for here.....

I'm a firm beliver of that. Maybe i should just dish out the cash and get OEM.

Back