• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What bushings does Rusty's use?

multmigs

NAXJA Forum User
I got a used Rusty's 3" kit from another member who wrecked, it has the full leaf packs in the rear which are still marked with Rusty's part number etc, the problem is the rubber bushings they installed are junk already, I mean to the point that hte metal sleeve pulls right out of the shackle ends. I ordered up new bushings using the stock jeep parts from quadratec, got them and now realize they are not the same/!!! the diameter of the hole in the Rusty's spring is smaller by a good 1/8" or more compared to what I have in the new bushings? What to do here? i can check with Rusty's but I wanted to use something better, as theirs obviously didn't take too much abuse, and is clearly marked "made in Mexico" another quality part right???

scroll to the bottom of the page and read the similar threads. there seems to be some confusion about the size of the bushings he uses.

Back