• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quadratec (great service/shipping)

88'XJ

NAXJA Forum User
i was shocked when my gastank, filler tubes, and control arm bushings showed up in 2 days from when i ordered them.

great service.

You never know what kind of control arms he's running. I'm ordering some soon to retrofit into some WJ arms. Granted, I've got a lot of fitting/welding ahead of me to do so, but you never know what someone's up to around here.

The axle side of the lower control arms you have to get the bushing seprate. they dont come with the control arm like the tops.. and like what was said....you never know what he may be up to......Lots of great fabricators with storys and metal stalk this site.....

Just today Quadratec replaced my rear u-bolt kit I installed a year ago & have recently had trouble with. Free replacement, shipping out today. I've never had somewhere do both from 1 phone call!

I just got my Tomkin tow hook bracketsand new bumper mounts today I ordered them thursday night had them shiped to the shop
i work in. I have never had a problem with them.

JeepZJlover said:
why would you order control arm bushings its a whole lot smarter to just buy new control arms

hmm. $12.99 for LCA bushings vs $250 RE LCAs

Where is your logic?

I ordered Swaybar Endlink's from quadratec and yes I believe they arrived in two day's aswell, Don't forget today's the last night to enter into the Jeep Give-away! (Please dis-regard this notice and further my odd's to win)

Ok i apologize i made myself look like a prick. I didnt mean to come off that way I'm thinking of a stock vehicle its just cheaper and easier to order control arms with bushings for like 20.00. And not that im smarter or anything but the upper control arms are what have the seprate bushing it mounts on the axle by the diff.

If you are local you can order over the phone from the parking lot and then walk in and pick them up..
If I can I try to order a day ahead of time and one of the guys brings them to the monthly meeting for BMJA, saves shipping. The parking lot can be intimadating though... looks like a custom jeep show is in progress..

RichP said:
If you are local you can order over the phone from the parking lot and then walk in and pick them up..
If I can I try to order a day ahead of time and one of the guys brings them to the monthly meeting for BMJA, saves shipping. The parking lot can be intimadating though... looks like a custom jeep show is in progress..

Rich, they dont have a walk up counter? I remember (the old building?) i was able to walk in and pick up parts.

My parts usually arrive next business day being local.

John B said:
Rich, they dont have a walk up counter? I remember (the old building?) i was able to walk in and pick up parts.

yeah they have a walk up counter like a dealership parts department

As a counterpoint to this.... 3 years ago, I ordered a set of greasable shackle bushings from them. The package actually came missing parts, and it took several weeks of increasingly ugly phone calls to finally get Quadratec to get me my missing components. And no, the shipping box was not damaged or broken open in any way.

John B said:

Yea, they have a counter and a waiting area, it's just more comfortable to sit in your car, page thru the catalog, order the parts and then walk in an pick them up.. thank god they don't have a store area with nice little jeep doodads and jeep chochkas hanging around or I'd be broke....but I sure would be accessorized :D :D :D

Back