• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 jeep cherokee so. california skyjacker arb detroit rock crawler f/s trade $9,000

brandon2911

NAXJA Forum User

1999 jeep cherokee so. california skyjacker arb detroit rock crawler f/s trade $9,000
sweet jeep cherokee red strait 6 4.0 92k miles with skyjacker rock ready susp.. 6in susp lift all front and back

some pics can be viewed at
http://groups.msn.com/jeepin/shoebox.msnw

Detroit with 4.56 in rear chrys 8.25
Arb locker in front with 456 gears dana 30.... installed with arb air compressor mounted in the spare tire location... looks clean and is solid

Jeep has all dummy lites so i installed aftermarket auto meter guages for...temp, oil pressure, volt custom fitted to roof and side pllar.. with tack mouted by side pilar....

Quick disconnect sway bars front and back.... very easy very quick
two pairs of tires and rims....
4 black rock crawlers with 33in x12.5 bfg m/t 98%
4 black rock crawlers with 33in x 12.5 bfg a/t... 50-60%
Custom rear bumper with hitch reciever......
Rock sliders from olympic- the whole jeep can be lifted off either one of these... very strong lift point for changing tire on trail
Rusty's steering brace
Motor mounts
Rolled fenders for clearence... not cut.... just rolled up....so the bfg's don't scrape when flexin
vVery cold ac.... works when on the traill... keep ya cool
Cruise control... auto matic trans..... cd player- mp3- power mirrors- manual rollup windows

some pics can be viewed at
http://groups.msn.com/jeepin/shoebox.msnw

always ran mobile 1 synthetic since day 1
i am second owner....

minimal body damage...just one or 2 small dents and scratches... does have some california pinstriping...

Great daily driver and weekend basher.... keeps up on the difficult trails with big money rigs .. fully locked... great flex with the sway bars removed... but handles with very little flex with sway bars in....

Email me @ [email protected] for pics or more info
located in redlands, ca 92373 ......so cal...
if any other questions or want to see the cherokee call me at (909) 754 2891

price $9,500 obo

Back