• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Long Arm upgrades

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
just wanted to let everyone know the full kits as well as the upgrade kits are now available and ready to ship. We are limited on the 6.5 kits as inventory is not the greates but the 4.5 looks good and the upgrade kit looks plentyfull. If anyone is interested please het me up back channel I will not reply to shipping or sales cost in this thread.

Good to see the upgrade is finally up! I've seen the whole kits on there for a little while now. Was just waiting to see the upgrade show up. Looks like i might have to give myself a GOOD christmas present this year!

im thinkin about picking this set up for my XJ... i plan on using my XJ as a semi daily driver/ mild wheeler so i think this is perfect.. the price is nice and the build quality of them looks good from what i can see.... i liek how it also comes with a new TC cross member and a skid.

the only fault of the design that i noticed and others have noticed is the four mounting bolts that stick out in the middle of the crossmember.

Are the joints rebuildable? (Like the rubicon superflex units?)

Look like my next major purchase.

I thought you guys were going full 4-link on this one..?
Kind of disappointing though it does look like a heckuva steal on a long arm kit.

im orderin these tomorow.

Would u guys like to see a build/write up thread on these when im done?

i run my fathers auto shop and ill prob have it done in a day so i could make a nice write up on it.

also, i think i might Spray all the peices with herculiner to get that black textured look instead of grey haha.

im orderin these tomorow.

Would u guys like to see a build/write up thread on these when im done?

i run my fathers auto shop and ill prob have it done in a day so i could make a nice write up on it.

Yes please, I am waiting on someone to post a write up with honest and detailed info. Tons of photos would be great!

Back