• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alaskan Jeep

PDeeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was headed home from school, and a lifted 96 or below jeep flew by me. The dude had alaska plates, and was built up well. I didn't seen any skid plates, but he had what looked like a 4 inch lift and some 31's, top hat rack with spare tire and numerous red gas canisters, and a winch on front. Oh, and a snorkel and various lights.

I was right behind him, and pulled up beside him, but he didn't even wave. It was the highlight of my day and the let down of the day.
2df4fe5179a8.jpg

you can't take a picture of an alaskan jeep!
thier too big it's impossible!

well mabe from a satalite you could get the whole thing

:rof: :rof: :rof:

I read somewhere that the mars rover once tried to get a picture of the earth but there was an Alaskan jeep in the way ...

-i

mojojojo said:
Your thinking of Texas.

In Alaska they eat pancakes are the size of Texas. They build their jeeps so they can clear Mt Mckinley under the diffs and drive through the Bearing Sea in december to get "fresh Vodka" or so I've heard.:D

well there ya go... its science!

Blkxjkrawler said:
In Alaska they eat pancakes are the size of Texas. They build their jeeps so they can clear Mt Mckinley under the diffs and drive through the Bearing Sea in december to get "fresh Vodka" or so I've heard.:D

Man, when I was in Alaska, I just started my jeep and the Bering Sea got the hell outta the way!

:D

Now this is funny sh*t.

Yeah, not even a nod. The dude was on his cell phone, but I could see him looking in his rear view mirror and such.

Maybe I'm just so small he couldn't see me. Yeah! Yeah, that's it!

theres no such thing as a "tri-pod" XJ in Alaska....

Back